The Corbett Foundation (TCF) invites applications for the post of Programme Officer (Wildlife and Awareness) at the Foundation's office in Kaziranga.
Minimum Qualification: Master’s Degree in Ecology, Wildlife Biology, Zoology, Botany and/or Life Sciences
The incumbents should meet the following basic job requirements:
• At least two-to-three years of experience in conservation-oriented work in the NGO sector.
• Should be able to conceptualise and execute projects, write proposals for suitable funding opportunities and make professional reports and presentations.
• Excellent drafting and communication skills in English (written and spoken); knowledge of written and spoken Assamese, Hindi and other regional languages are necessary.
• Proficiency in computer applications, particularly MS Excel, Power Point, and Word is absolutely essential.
• Hard-working and ready to work in difficult conditions / remote locations.
• Able to work independently, take up independent initiatives, as well as work in a team.
• Basic knowledge of common wildlife species and wildlife conservation issues is a must.
Emoluments: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Interested individuals may send in their application and latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for sending in applications is 02 April 2017.