The Corbett Foundation invites applications for the post of Programme Officer (Fundraising, Public Relations and Communication).The vacancy is based in the Admin Office of The Corbett Foundation at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Desirable Qualification: Master's Degree in Mass Media & Communication with interest and in-depth knowledge about conservation issues.
The incumbent should meet the following job requirements:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in fundraising, PR and content management
- Should be able to conceptualize projects, write proposals and make presentations for suitable funding opportunities
- Excellent drafting and communication skills in English; Knowledge of Hindi, Marathi and other regional languages would be an advantage
- Proficiency in computers is absolutely essential. Knowledge of publishing software such as Indesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw would be an added advantage.
- Compiling monthly newsletters / reports and annual reports
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for CSR clients
- Hard-working, target-oriented and willingness to travel to project locations within India as required
- Knowledge about film editing software is desirable.
- Person should be creative and have the ability to visualize Environment Education resource materials, publicity posters, advertisements, banners, etc.
Those interested may send in their CV along with an application to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com. The applications should be addressed to Manager - HR & Admin with the subject line "Application for Programme Officer (Fund-raising, Public relations and Communication)"
The last date for receiving applications is 22 October 2017. The interviews will be conducted between 23-27 October 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by The Corbett Foundation. The selected candidate is expected to join on 30 October or earlier.